Monday, November 06, 2006

Supervisor for District 4

sorry for the long delay in posts - just started a new job so I'm still trying to feel out a schedule that will let me do everything I need to do just to live.

But tons of things have happened in the last couple of weeks - eventually I'll get to everything.

This post is about the Supervisor position for District 4 in the SF elections. By the way, despite how wired the Bay Area is, it's pretty shitty that there are no good websites that run down candidates' positions on various issues, as well as summations of groups that support them and their experience.


After a bit of research, I've decided that the candidate that I will support is Doug Chan. He's a former Police Commissioner and he actually lives in the Sunset District. He sounds pretty down to earth, and is endorsed by Mayor Gavin Newsom and current Supervisor Fiona Ma. For Ma to go ahead and support Chan rather than her former aide Jaynry Mak, speaks volumes. (especially given the whispers of financial impropriety with Ms. Mak's campaign.)

So good luck Mr. Chan - I hope you win the position you seek.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home