Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween Picture Time!



And its getting closer to the time of year where hoTT women can dress up like whores and not feel guilty about it - yup, it's Halloween time. I remember when I was younger, I would get dressed up, go trick or treatin', then come home and get sloppy and drunk (I am referring to my college days not when I was still in elementary school you freaks).

In light of the nearing holiday, the kind folks at the Picture People are giving away free pics. This is no scam, they have a promotion like this almost every other month. So free feel to pass this coupon around. Most of the Picture People here in San Francisco have already converted to digital, so instead of getting to choose your favorites out of a set of 5, you can literally choose from almost a 100 shots. I highly recommend them - we've been bringing Cameron to the Picture People since he was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home